Hosted Contact Center
Link-Tel's Hosted Contact Center services gives you access to a feature-packed, easy to set up, highly integrated contact center solution. Our Contact Center solution is an add on to our Hosted PBX solution.
- Geo-redundant multi-tenant network with 99.99% uptime
- Unlimited scalability
- Web-based operator consoles
- Analytics dashboard with real time monitoring
- On-demand statistics and reporting
- Mobile phone apps
- Built-in web phone and WebRTC
- CRM Integration
- Call Monitoring, including: Barge, Listen and Whisper
- All of the features from our Hosted PBX solution
Why Does My Business Need a Contact Center Solution?
Workplace flexibility is not new, but the COVID-19 pandemic has thrown remote working into the front pages. Now managers and employees are readjusting to working remotely and in the process, discovering countless new obstacles. Recent statistics suggest more employees are feeling isolated from their management and coworkers. On the flip side, management is struggling to keep tabs on day to day operations and employee performance. Luckily, contact center solutions addresses all of these concerns.
Employees will now be able to talk and chat internally from all of their devices, including their computer using the included web phone, their smartphone using our FREE mobile app and their desk phone.
With our Contact Center solution, management now has the ability to effectively keep tabs on operations using a variety of different tools.
One way to control quality and to provide effective training remotely is with call recording. Managers will have the ability to listen to all of their employees calls and take notes for future review. In addition, management also has the ability to monitor live calls using tools like Barge, Whisper and Listen.
Detailed call reporting from within the contact center solution also allows management to review employee performance. Allowing inefficiencies to be spotted and corrected before bad habits are developed!
Supervisors are given access to highly customizable dashboards to monitor employee performance using multiple different KPIs.
With contact center dashboards, management can monitor queue activity, call flows, abandonment rates, agent availability, average wait time, and much more!
This insight gives managers the information they need at a glance without having to disrupt their employees. Further allowing them to keep an eye on operations, while also maintaining trust with their employees.
Extensive Feature Set
- Standard IVR with unlimited levels and options for multiple entry points
- Multi-language support
- Source-based routing for predictive needs
- Time-based routing
- Unlimited number of queues per platform
- Linear queue support
- First available queue support
- Advertisements and queue message support
- Queue statistics for administration
- Agents can be in multiple queues at the same time with skills-based routing
- Queue callback (callers can request callback, leave their number, and receive a call back when at the front of the queue)
- Log in and log out
- Record call dispositions into each CDR
- Categorize calls
- View their active calls
- View call history
- View all entries in all queues pertaining to them
- Call Volume
- Calls Handled
- Calls Offered
- Calls to Voicemail
- Calls Forwarded
- Adjusted Calls Offered
- Average Talk Time
- Average ACW
- Average Hold Time
- Percent Service Level
- Percent Dial Transfers
- Abandoned Calls
- Adjusted Abandoned Calls
- Abandon Rate
- Adjusted Abandon Rate
- Average Handle time
- Average Answer Speed
- Available Minutes